Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Über Cool Videos

I appreciate talent. My favorite is dance because I feel that with enough practice anyone can be an amazing dancer. Song on the other hand is a whole different thing. Either you can sing or you can't. No amount of practice will help you if you sound like William Hung. I unfortunately fall into that category, but I think that allows me to appreciate a good voice that much more. A few years ago my favorite person to watch on YouTube was Esmee Denters. I was very pleased to learn recently that she had signed on to Justin Timberlake's new recording label. Then a few months ago I saw a clip of two girls on Ellen who like to sing cover songs in their bathroom. Their name is Rin on the Rox. Watching their videos eventually lead me to another talented YouTube star named Philbert Simon. I posted some of my favorite videos of them thinking that some of you might enjoy them as much as I do. I also added the actual video of "I wanna Be Edward Cullen" Let me know what you think :)











No comments:

Post a Comment