Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Short Life and Mysterious Death of Amy Zoe Mason


Ok, first of all, I'm sorry I have not written in so long but I lost my Internet connection at home and have been very busy. Hopefully with summer coming I will have more time to write.

Now, as some of you may know, my mom is an avid scrapbooker. While watching one of her shows they spoke about this book called Journal: The Short Life and Mysterious Death of Amy Zoe Mason. It is a book written in journal form and in it's pages the "author" Amy writes and scrapbooks about her life. We are to believe that after the "mysterious" death of Amy her desk was sold at a thrift shop and these two woman, Kristine and Joyce Atkinson, found it and thought it to be so "mysterious" that they just had to publish it. As you go along reading the journal you find that things are highly suspect in Amy's life and dare I say, "mysterious". Anyways, the book is a quick read probably only a couple hours at most and if you are not interested in actually reading it I would also suggest looking at it to see some of the interesting and not-so-mysterious artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment