Friday, March 27, 2009

Was it inevitable?

I suppose it was inevitable. I didn't even know what a "blog" was for the longest time. I assumed it was some type of infectious disease so whenever I heard the phrase "I have a blog" I would tend to avoid the conversation. People who know me well know that I am a movie fanatic and avid reader. I can usually knock out a 300 page book every day or two. I have for some time now been toying with the idea of writing reviews on movies and books I have (or have not) enjoyed. So, when my friend Stacey suggested I start a blog I thought "why not?". My plan is to get on here after I read a book or watch a movie and write down my thoughts on it. Generally in the past I have not been very reliable on following through on these sorts of things but I figure there is no harm in attempting to do so. Or is there? You never know...I might write about a few personal things occasionally too. :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I want to be an uberdork and start my own blog like you...but I don't feel like I have anything to blog about. Would people be interested in my internship hours??? Hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete